IMPORTANT INFOR MATION TO PARENTS
1 It may be appreciated that proper education of a student depends upon the joint efforts of the parents and the teachers.
2. Parents/Guardians are requested to co-operate with the school authority enforcing regularity and punctuality in attendance as well as discipline.
3. Parents are not allowed to visit the class rooms or consult the teachers during class hours.
4. Any change in address, telephone numbers must be communicated to the principal in writing.
5. Normally leave is not granted to the students during the school hours, only in special cases leave will be granted for which a prior application by the guardians has to be submitted to the principal.
6. Participation in the 'Par ents-Teacher s ' meet is mandatory. No complaint will be entertained later. The schedule for the same will be announced accordingly.
7. In all matters pertaining to studies, examination, promotion, retention in the same class, decision of the officiating principal is final and should be followed by the parents/Guardians, parents without ESCORT CARD will not be allowed to take their ward.
8. To obtain any school certificate, an application should be made by the guardian to the Principal at least a week in advance.
from the date of receipt of the withdrawal application duly signed by parents I guardians along with the T.C. fees. However, if the T.C. is not collected within 3 months after the submission of the application, it will be treated as cancelled.
9. The Transfer certificate will be issued within 15 days
10. If any kind of certificate is required, application should be made 7 days before to the school office.
11. You have to ensure that your ward/wards should reach the school premises at least five minutes before the warning bell of the Assembly. Late-comers will not be permitted to attend the classes and hence will be missing their class attendance.
12. If a student is absent from the school during the Terminal Examination, he/she will be marked absent and no test will be taken later."
13. If a student, remains absent for three months at a stretch without any reason his/her name will be struck off the rolls."
14. Parents having queries can meet the teacher in the school office between 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. every monday to friday.